Below you will find a map of the many local conservation clubs who enjoy membership of Michigan United Conservation Clubs. Membership in Michigan United Conservation Clubs shows your commitment to conservation. Your dues support our programs to advocate for the rights to hunt, fish and trap; to communicate about the critical issues you need to know about as a hunter, angler, trapper or conservationist; to conserve and enhance fish and wildlife habitat; and to educate the next generation of conservationists.
List of Statewide Clubs
- Bowfishing Association of Michigan
- Commemorative Bucks of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Pure Bred Dogs, Inc.
- Michigan Association of Gamebird Breeders & Hunting Preserves
- Michigan B.A.S.S Nation (Michigan B.A.S.S. Chapter Federation Inc.)
- Michigan Bear Hunters Association
- Michigan Bowhunters Association
- Michigan Charter Boat Association
- Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners
- Michigan Conservation Officers Association
- Michigan Coon Hunters Association
- Michigan Ducks Unlimited
- Michigan Gun Owners
- Michigan Hunting Dog Federation
- Michigan Resource Stewards
- Michigan Sharptail Grouse Association
- Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger
- Michigan Sportsmen’s Defense Alliance
- Michigan State Chapter – NWTF
- Michigan State Fox Hunters Association
- Michigan State United Coonhunters
- Michigan Squirrel Dog Association
- Michigan Trappers & Predator Callers Association
- National Wildlife Federation
- Pheasants Forever – MI State Council
- National Deer Association – Michigan State Chapter
- Ruffed Grouse Society and American Woodcock Society
- State Chapter – Michigan Wild Turkey Hunters Association
- Sturgeon For Tomorrow, Inc.
- Michigan Steelhead and Salmon Fishermen’s Association
- Bass Federation of Michigan
- Upper Peninsula Bear Houndsmen Association
If your club information is incorrect, fill out our club update form here.
If your club wishes to become an MUCC affiliate club please find the necessary forms along with information regarding the affiliation process here.