MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION
WELCOME TO THE 2018 MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION PAGE!
This page will provide you with everything you need for the 2018 MUCC Annual Convention including registration forms, hotel information, resolution writing directions, a digital copy of the Convention Book and more as it becomes available!
The 2018 Annual Convention will take place June 22-24, 2018 at the Doherty Hotel and Conference Center. The hotel address is:
604 North McEwan,
Clare, Michigan 48617
A room block and room discount is available for Friday and Saturday nights, just tell them you
are with MUCC.
Deluxe King or Double Queen room for a discounted rate of $109.00 per night plus tax or upgrade to a premium room, depending on availability.
Please make your reservation as soon as you can, before May 22,2018, or pay full price.
2018 CONVENTION FORMS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are interested in downloading and printing pieces from the 2018 MUCC Annual Convention Book (full document not yet available), please click on the links below. If you need to register for Convention after June 10, 2018, please print off the forms below and bring them to the door. Thank you!
- SAVE THE DATE FLYER-you are welcome to make copies to share at meetings.
- Registration Form and Instructions-for voting delegate and non-voting guests
- Club Authorization Form-- in order to have club authorize what members are allowed to represent it at the Annual Convention or to designate a proxy (must be signed by 2 officers, due by May 31 for proxy authorization)
- Moments of Memory Form
- Conservation Awards Nomination Form
- LAST CHANCE FOR RESOLUTIONS--Download packet for details on the March 10, 2018 Conservation Policy Meeting
- Club Officer Update Form
- MUCC Regional Map-effective June 19, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Haller at email@example.com or 517-346-6488.
RUNNING FOR MUCC 2018-2019 ELECTED OFFICE (EXECUTIVE BOARD OR CONSERVATION POLICY BOARD)
There are 4 proposed Bylaws Amendments submitted by the Executive Board for consideration.