2021 MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION
Save the Date!
Convention 2021 will be held at Treetops Resort in Gaylord, MI on June 25-27! More information will be sent out and updated in the upcoming months!
MUCC is a strong, vibrant and impactful organization because of you, our members and affiliates. By being a true grassroots organization whose direction, focus and priorities are established by our members, our credibility relies on strength in numbers.
Every year since 1937, we have gathered to set the conservation agenda for Michigan. This year, we will convene in Gaylord, Michigan at Treetops Resort from June 25 to 27, 2021 to reconnect with old friends, make new connections and set forth a vision for conservation and our outdoor heritage.
The involvement of your organization in this process is vital to the success of MUCC. Sending representatives from your club ensures that your voice and your priorities are reflected in the work that MUCC does.
Our Annual Convention is one of the highlights of the year for the MUCC family. If you regularly attend convention, you already know the many improvements we have made to guarantee a fun, enriching and energizing weekend. If you haven’t been to convention or your club has not been represented there recently, please plan to attend.
This page will provide you with everything you need for the 2021 MUCC Annual Convention including registration forms, hotel information, resolution writing directions, a digital copy of the Convention Book and more as it becomes available!
The 2021 Annual Convention will take place June 25-27, 2021 at Treetops Resort located in Gaylord, Michigan. The address is:
3962 Wilkinson Road
Gaylord, MI 49735
Call and book your room ASAP and mention MUCC when booking. Our block will fill up almost immediately. After filled, rooms will be available on a first-come-first-serve by contacting the resort. Contact the Gaylord Michigan Area Convention and Tourism Bureau here for information on other hotels or great spots to see and eat while in Gaylord.
2021 CONVENTION FORMS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are interested in downloading and printing forms from the 2021 MUCC Annual Convention Book, please click on the links below. If you need to register for Annual Convention after June 11, 2021, please print off the forms below and bring them to the door. Thank you!
Proposed resolutions heading to 2021 convention - Coming soon
- SAVE THE DATE FLYER-you are welcome to make copies to share at meetings.
- 2021 CONVENTION BOOK - COMING SOON
- 2021 COMMENTS AND BACKGROUND ON PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS, Containing MUCC Staff and DNR Comments - COMING SOON
- - Or download by sections:
- Registration Form and Instructions-for voting delegate and non-voting guests
- Club Authorization Form- is needed in order to have a club authorize what members are allowed to represent it at the Annual Convention or to designate a proxy (must be signed by 2 officers, due by June 9 for proxy authorization)
- 2021 Proposed Policy Resolutions - COMING SOON
- Proposed 2021 Bylaws Amendments - COMING SOON
- 2021 Annual Convention Schedule - COMING SOON
- 2019 Annual Convention- Draft Minutes
- Club Contact Form to submit by mail OR submit Club Officer Update Form online: http://mucc.org/club-update/
- E-Board and MUCC Regional Map
- Moments of Memory Form
- Conservation Awards Nomination Form
- LAST CHANCE FOR RESOLUTIONS--Download packet for details on the March 13, 2021 Conservation Policy Meeting
- Ordering form for Tracks Magazine
If you have any questions, please contact Ian FitzGerald at email@example.com or 517-346-6488.
RUNNING FOR MUCC 2021-2022 ELECTED OFFICE (EXECUTIVE BOARD OR CONSERVATION POLICY BOARD)
Download a Nominations Form
Please review the information below and download a Nominations Form to submit.
- The 2021 Chairperson of the Nominations Committee is TBD. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Ian FitzGerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 517-346-6488.
- All of the elected and appointed positions that are part of MUCC’s leadership team are listed on the back of the nomination form. Anyone completing the first year of a two-year term does not need to submit a form.
- Please complete the Nomination Form as legibly and completely as possible. If needed, you can use an extra sheet of paper. You can submit your form either by email or US mail. If needed, call Ian for assistance by phone.
- In order to be included in the Annual Convention Book, your information is needed by Monday, April 1, 2021. Nominations will continue to be accepted after that date but must be submitted electronically or postmarked by June 11 to ensure receipt. Nominations can also be made from the floor of the Annual Convention on the morning of Saturday, June 26.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT A NOMINATIONS FORM:
Ian FitzGerald - email@example.com
2101 Wood St. Lansing, MI 48912
OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN REVIEWING:
- 2020 Approved Resolutions
- 2019 Approved Resolutions
- 2018 Approved Resolutions
- 2017 Approved Resolutions
- 2016 Approved Resolutions
- 2015 Approved Resolutions