2021 MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION
MUCC's 2021 Annual Convention will be held at Treetops Resort in Gaylord, MI from September 24-26!
MUCC is a strong, vibrant and impactful organization because of you, our members and affiliates. By being a true grassroots organization whose direction, focus and priorities are established by our members, our credibility relies on strength in numbers.
Every year since 1937, we have gathered to set the conservation agenda for Michigan. This year, we will convene in Gaylord, Michigan at Treetops Resort from September 24-26, 2021 to reconnect with old friends, make new connections and set forth a vision for conservation and our outdoor heritage.
The involvement of your organization in this process is vital to the success of MUCC. Sending representatives from your club ensures that your voice and your priorities are reflected in the work that MUCC does.
Our Annual Convention is one of the highlights of the year for the MUCC family. If you regularly attend convention, you already know the many improvements we have made to guarantee a fun, enriching and energizing weekend. If you haven’t been to convention or your club has not been represented there recently, please plan to attend.
This page will provide you with everything you need for the 2021 MUCC Annual Convention including registration forms, hotel information, resolution writing directions, a digital copy of the Convention Book and more as it becomes available!
The 2021 Annual Convention will take place September 24-26, 2021 at Treetops Resort located in Gaylord, Michigan. The address is:
3962 Wilkinson Road
Gaylord, MI 49735
Call now to reserve your room and mention "MUCC". Space is limited!
We have secured a second room block at the Gaylord Fairfield Inn and Suites for a rate of $99. The address is 826 Carpenter St, Gaylord, MI 49735 (989) 448-2967. Call and mention "MUCC" to get the block rate. Rooms will go quickly.
2021 Convention Information and Registration Forms
(ALL FORMS CAN BE EITHER EMAILED TO IAN FITZGERALD AT email@example.com OR SENT TO MUCC'S OFFICE AT 2101 Wood St, Lansing MI 48912)
If you are interested in downloading and printing forms from the 2021 MUCC Annual Convention Book, please click on the links below. If you need to register for Annual Convention after September 10, 2021, please print off the forms below and bring them to the door. Thank you!
Convention Books/Registration Forms
2021 Convention Book
2021 Comments and Background Information on Proposed Resolutions. MUCC Staff/DNR/MUCC Policy Committee comments
Registration Form (all attendees must submit)
Club Authorization Form (all club voting delegates must submit. The form must be signed by two club officers)
Proposed Resolution/Bylaws Amendment Documents
2021 Proposed Policy Resolutions
2021 Proposed Bylaws Amendments
2021 Convention Schedule/Agenda
LAST CHANCE FOR RESOLUTIONS--Download packet for details on the March 13, 2021 Conservation Policy Meeting
If you have any questions, please contact Ian FitzGerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-346-6488.
MUCC Officer Nominations
Or fill out this Google form
Please review the information below before submitting:
- The 2021 Chairperson of the Nominations Committee is TBD. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Ian FitzGerald at email@example.com or at 517-346-6488.
- All of the elected and appointed positions that are part of MUCC’s leadership team are listed on the back of the nomination form. Anyone completing the first year of a two-year term does not need to submit a form.
- Please complete the Nomination Form as legibly and completely as possible. If needed, you can use an extra sheet of paper. You can submit your form either by email or US mail. If needed, call Ian for assistance by phone.
- In order to be included in the Annual Convention Book, your information is needed by Monday, April 1, 2021. Nominations will continue to be accepted after that date but must be submitted electronically or postmarked by June 11 to ensure receipt. Nominations can also be made from the floor of the Annual Convention on the morning of Saturday, June 26.
Forms can be sent to Ian FitzGerald at firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to:
2101 Wood St. Lansing, MI 48912
OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN REVIEWING:
- 2020 Approved Resolutions
- 2019 Approved Resolutions
- 2018 Approved Resolutions
- 2017 Approved Resolutions
- 2016 Approved Resolutions
- 2015 Approved Resolutions