MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION
Save the Date!
Convention 2019 will be held in Houghton Lake at Lakeside Resort and Conference Center on June 21-23! More information will be sent out in the upcoming months!
WELCOME TO THE 2018 MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION PAGE!
This page will provide you with everything you need for the 2018 MUCC Annual Convention including registration forms, hotel information, resolution writing directions, a digital copy of the Convention Book and more as it becomes available!
The 2018 Annual Convention will take place June 22-24, 2018 at the Doherty Hotel and Conference Center. The hotel address is:
604 North McEwan,
Clare, Michigan 48617
A room block and room discount is available for Friday and Saturday nights, just tell them you
are with MUCC.
Deluxe King or Double Queen room for a discounted rate of $109.00 per night plus tax or upgrade to a premium room, depending on availability.
Please make your reservation as soon as you can, before May 22,2018, or pay full price.
2018 CONVENTION FORMS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are interested in downloading and printing pieces from the 2018 MUCC Annual Convention Book, please click on the links below. If you need to register for Convention after June 10, 2018, please print off the forms below and bring them to the door. Thank you!
- SAVE THE DATE FLYER-you are welcome to make copies to share at meetings.
- FULL 2018 CONVENTION BOOK, Containing Proposed Resolutions and Bylaws (74 pages). Or download by sections:
- Registration Form and Instructions-for voting delegate and non-voting guests
- Club Authorization Form-- in order to have club authorize what members are allowed to represent it at the Annual Convention or to designate a proxy (must be signed by 2 officers, due by May 31 for proxy authorization)
- 2018 Convention Schedule
- 2017 Convention- Draft Minutes
- Proposed 2018 Bylaws Amendments #1-4
- 2018 Proposed Policy Resolutions #01-23 (note: renumbered for Convention)
- 2018 COMMENTS AND BACKGROUND ON PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS, Containing MUCC Staff and DNR Comments
- Club Officer Update Form to submit by mail OR submit Club Officer Update Form online: http://mucc.org/club-update/
- MUCC Regional Map-effective June 19, 2016
No longer accepting:
- Moments of Memory Form
- Conservation Awards Nomination Form
- LAST CHANCE FOR RESOLUTIONS--Download packet for details on the March 10, 2018 Conservation Policy Meeting
If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Haller at email@example.com or 517-346-6488.
RUNNING FOR MUCC 2018-2019 ELECTED OFFICE (EXECUTIVE BOARD OR CONSERVATION POLICY BOARD)
Please review the information below and download a Nominations Form to submit.
- The 2018 Chairperson of the Nominations Committee is Kris Matthew, Region 8 Executive Board Director. If you have any questions, please contact him.
- All of the elected and appointed positions that are part of MUCC’s leadership team are listed on the back of the nomination form. Anyone completing the first year of a two-year term does not need to submit a form. All voting Conservation Policy Board members serve one-year terms and are required to run for election every year.
- Please complete the Nomination form as legibly and completely as possible. If needed, you can use an extra sheet of paper. You can submit your form either by email or US mail. If needed, call Kris Matthew for assistance by phone.
- In order to be included in the Convention Book, your information is needed by Monday, April 2, 2018. Nominations will continue to be accepted after that date, but must should be submitted electronically or postmarked by June 10 to ensure receipt. Nominations can also be made from the floor of the Annual Convention on the morning of Saturday, June 23.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT A NOMINATIONS FORM:
Kris Matthew, MUCC Nominations Chair
1707 Winsted Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103