2022 MUCC ANNUAL CONVENTION
MUCC's 2022 Annual Convention will be held at the Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol in Lansing, MI from June 24-26!
Registration forms and club authorizations must be received by MUCC no later than June 6, 2022. If you cannot mail in time, contact Mikayla Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring your forms to the door.
MUCC is a strong, vibrant and impactful organization because of you, our members and affiliates. By being a true grassroots organization whose direction, focus and priorities are established by our members, our credibility relies on strength in numbers. Our Annual Convention is a time to reconnect with old friends, make new connections and set forth a vision for conservation and our outdoor heritage. This year MUCC celebrates its 85th Anniversary.
Every year since 1937, we have gathered to set the conservation agenda for Michigan. This year, we will convene in Lansing, Michigan at the Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol from June 24-26.
The involvement of your organization in this process is vital to the success of MUCC. Sending representatives from your club ensures that your voice and your priorities are reflected in the work that MUCC does.
Our Annual Convention is one of the highlights of the year for the MUCC family. If you regularly attend convention, you already know the many improvements we have made to guarantee a fun, enriching and energizing weekend. If you haven’t been to convention or your club has not been represented there recently, please plan to attend.
This page will provide you with everything you need for the 2022 MUCC Annual Convention including registration forms, hotel information, resolution writing directions, a digital copy of the Convention Book and more as it becomes available!
The 2022 Annual Convention will take place June 24-26, 2022 at the Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol located in Lansing.
Please note that registration for Convention will be Friday, June 24th at MUCC headquarters, 2101 Wood St, Lansing, MI 48912, from 4pm-6pm, and Saturday, June 25th at the Radisson Conference Center from 7am-9am.
The address is:
111 N Grand Avenue
Lansing, MI 48933
Call now to reserve your room and mention "MUCC22". Space is limited!
2022 Convention Information and Registration Forms
(ALL FORMS CAN BE EITHER EMAILED TO MIKAYLA CARTER AT email@example.com OR SENT TO MUCC'S OFFICE AT 2101 Wood St, Lansing MI 48912)
If you are interested in downloading and printing forms from the 2022 MUCC Annual Convention Book, please click on the links below. If you need to register for Annual Convention after June 10, 2022, please print off the forms below and bring them to the door. Thank you!
Convention Registration Forms
Attendee Registrant Form (all attendees must submit)
Club Authorization Form (all club voting delegates must submit. The form must be signed by two club officers)
Proposed Resolution/Bylaws Amendment Documents (these will also be within the Convention book)
LAST CHANCE FOR RESOLUTIONS--Download packet for details on the March 12, 2022 Conservation Policy Meeting.
If you have any questions, please contact Justin Tomei at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-371-1041.
MUCC Officer Nominations
Please review the information below before submitting:
- The 2022 Chairperson of the Nominations Committee is TBD. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Justin Tomei at email@example.com or at 517-371-1041.
- All of the elected and appointed positions that are part of MUCC’s leadership team are listed on the back of the nomination form. Anyone completing the first year of a two-year term does not need to submit a form.
- Please complete the Nomination Form as legibly and completely as possible. If needed, you can use an extra sheet of paper. You can submit your form either by email or US mail. If needed, call Ian for assistance by phone.
- In order to be included in the Annual Convention Book, your information is needed by Monday, April 1, 2022. Nominations will continue to be accepted after that date but must be submitted electronically or postmarked by June 10 to ensure receipt. Nominations can also be made from the floor of the Annual Convention on the morning of Saturday, June 25.
Forms can be sent to Mikayla Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed to:
2101 Wood St. Lansing, MI 48912
Alternative Lodging Options
OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN REVIEWING:
- 2021 Approved Resolutions
- 2020 Approved Resolutions
- 2019 Approved Resolutions
- 2018 Approved Resolutions
- 2017 Approved Resolutions
- 2016 Approved Resolutions
- 2015 Approved Resolutions