MUCC’s On the Water program is filling up its calendar for its second field season. Check out the events below to see if there is an event in your neck of the woods. Everyone is welcome to come out and volunteer at one of these events!
UPCOMING OTW EVENTS FOR 2020
- MAKING WOOD DUCK BOXES AT BURCHFIELD PARK: MARCH 7TH
- CONSUMERS ENERGY SAGINAW BAY CLEAN-UP: July 11
- ASHMUN CREEK CLEAN-UP: JULY 18
- MANISTEE RIVER CLEAN-UP: JULY 25
- FRIENDS OF THE SHIAWASSEE RIVER PROJECT: JULY 25
- MUSKEGON RIVER CLEAN-UP IN NEWAYGO COUNTY: MID SEPTEMBER
- LITTLE RIVER BAND OF OTTAWA INDIANS RIVER CLEAN-UP: MID SEPTEMBER
MUCC’s On the Water’s funding from Consumers Energy’s Planet grant comes to an end this September. If you like what OTW is creating and want this program to continue please let us know! OTW unquestionably wants to advance as a program, connect and form partnerships that improve watersheds around the state of Michigan, but we can’t do this without your support.