Create a meaningful legacy that will make a lasting contribution to conservation
Many of our members have chosen to name the Michigan United Conservation Clubs in their will or estate plan. No matter the size of the gift, a simple bequest assures that you will have made a lasting impact on wildlife and habitat for generations to come.
Our staff can help you design a gift that will work for you and your loved ones and will help protect Michigan wildlife. We can show you how you can increase your income, reduce or eliminate capital gains and estate taxes and receive a significant tax reduction now.
To schedule an appointment or for answers to your questions, contact Steve Windom, Development Director at 517-371-1452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four easy ways you can be a philanthropist for wildlife:
- Make a gift to MUCC in your will or trust. Find out how easy it is to put wildlife in your plans.
- Make MUCC a beneficiary of your retirement plan. You can consider full, partial or percentage options to benefit conservation for years to come.
- Consider a gift of life insurance that your family has “outgrown” or make MUCC a partial or full beneficiary of your plan.
- Build your gift by using real estate and personal property.
A gift to MUCC in your will or revocable trust proclaims your confidence that we will continue to serve our mission and make a difference for Michigan’s wildlife, wild places and future generations.
We have sample language that you can use for
- Specific Bequest Language
- Residual Bequest Language
- Contingent Bequest Language
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary
Leave a measure of immortality. Ensure MUCC will be there for generations to come. Make a difference where it matters most to you. Establish your place in Michigan’s conservation legacy. Reach out to us and name MUCC in your will or estate plan today.